All HFHLPC homes are built to Energy Star 3 Version standards. Energy Star homes are typically 20-30% more energy efficient than homes built to standard residential building code.
Features of an Energy Star home include:
- Energy Efficient Insulation
- High-Performance Windows
- Tight Building Envelope and HVAC Ducts
- Energy Efficient Heating Equipment
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Certification and rater evaluations/inspections
To learn more about Energy Star standards, please visit www.energystar.gov.